Spruced Up Scrambled Eggs
Life is too short to eat the same style of scrambled eggs. Spruce up your breakfast and load up on nutrients without breaking the bank with this Parsi-inspired recipe! By Melissa Koh.
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 onion, chopped
• 1 tomato, chopped
• 1 green chilli, chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 tablespoon butter
• Chopped coriander for garnish
1. Beat eggs in a bowl and set aside.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan over medium heat.
3. Once butter melts, add chopped chilli and lightly sauté.
4. Add chopped onion and sauté till softened for about 2 minutes.
5. Add chopped tomato and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Reduce heat, add beaten eggs and combine with the other ingredients with a spatula, stirring constantly.
7. Keep cooking until the egg turns semi-soft, be careful not to let it overcook and harden.
8. Remove from pan, garnish with chopped coriander, and serve.